PääsivuPääsivu  GalleriaGalleria  FAQFAQ  HakuHaku  KäyttäjälistaKäyttäjälista  KäyttäjäryhmätKäyttäjäryhmät  RekisteröidyRekisteröidy  Kirjaudu sisään  
Jaa | 

The International Introductions Thread!

Näytä edellinen aihe Näytä seuraava aihe Siirry alas 
Siirry sivulle : 1, 2  Seuraava
KirjoittajaViesti
Oxer

Viestien lukumäärä: 33

ViestiAihe: The International Introductions Thread!   To 15 Heinä 2010 - 21:23

Hey guys, My name is Daniel, But everyone knows me as Oxer.

Im also on the StanceWorks forums, and thought I would sign up here to keep you guys company haha.

I'm from australia, and at the moment I work night shift, So I get pretty bored.

I only have a couple of pictures of one of my cars for now... But Ill try to get more up soon!

I love Honda's. This is a 1992 Honda Legend, fully imported from japan. I also have a project which is a 1992 Honda civic.. Ill get pics of that up soon!

Thanks for looking!

Viimeinen muokkaaja, Oxer pvm To 15 Heinä 2010 - 23:15, muokattu 1 kertaa
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
Mro
VAGwhore

Viestien lukumäärä: 1079

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   To 15 Heinä 2010 - 22:01

Im proud to say welcome to our first international quest Very Happy Nice Honda Btw keep it up Cool
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
Oxer

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   To 15 Heinä 2010 - 22:04

Haha Thanks! Glad to be here Very Happy

I only joined cause from what I have seen on stanceworks, You guys know how to do it right. Living the lifestyle!
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
jallu81

Viestien lukumäärä: 1556
Muut: Mafiaviitonen

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   To 15 Heinä 2010 - 22:14

yes. welcome to finland´s awesome forum...cool cars and asshole owners.. and soory about the language.. :roll ..butt pictures will tell the rest..
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
Oxer

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   To 15 Heinä 2010 - 22:18

Jos haluat aion käyttää kääntäjä, joka niin voin yrittää parhaani ymmärrämmekö, mitä te sanotte Smile
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
JTG

Viestien lukumäärä: 1377

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   To 15 Heinä 2010 - 22:20

jallu81 kirjoitti:
butt pictures will tell the rest..

Pics of your ass will tell rest of the story? Rolling Eyes

Viimeinen muokkaaja, JTG pvm To 15 Heinä 2010 - 22:26, muokattu 1 kertaa
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
Oxer

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   To 15 Heinä 2010 - 22:22

Hahaha, I knew what he meant Razz
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
JTG

Viestien lukumäärä: 1377

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   To 15 Heinä 2010 - 22:27

Oxer kirjoitti:
Hahaha, I knew what he meant Razz

Sure you did, just messing with that guy. Smile
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
Sanzei

Viestien lukumäärä: 236
Muut: ex : VW Golf mk3, Seat Cordoba Vario

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   To 15 Heinä 2010 - 22:30

Nice honda Wink and welcome to forum Smile
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
Laatueine
trolli

Viestien lukumäärä: 2334

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   To 15 Heinä 2010 - 23:00

Glad to have atleast one new member from abroad. Welcome.

Do you mind sharing the specs on those SSR's?

Oxer

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   To 15 Heinä 2010 - 23:06

The specs are weak! haha

Front: 18x8+49

Rear: 18x9+37
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
prodigee

Viestien lukumäärä: 3

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   To 15 Heinä 2010 - 23:23

What's up guys, Ox got me over from StanceWorks, I drive a Honda Integra, nothing is done to it yet, but my coilovers arrived today and they go in on Saturday, so look for some things coming from me. I have a ton of respect for you guys and the amazing cars you guys build, seriously some of the best cars in the game. Thanks for opening up an English section!

Thanks,

Kielan.
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
Laatueine
trolli

Viestien lukumäärä: 2334

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   To 15 Heinä 2010 - 23:32

Howdy dowdy, and welcome. I'm sure you'll get that thing stancin' in no time Wink What do you have in mind for wheels?
Oh, and pics! Razz

prodigee

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   To 15 Heinä 2010 - 23:35

Right now I am getting Widened steelies, but in the somewhat near future, I am getting some kind of Euro wheels on there, right now I am thinking W202 AMG's, I want to do something that has never been done on an Integra.
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
kop-O-nen

Viestien lukumäärä: 1476
Muut: Honda Civic DOHC 88'

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   Pe 16 Heinä 2010 - 1:45

Welcome Oxer and Prodigee!

Nice to have other Honda-lovers in the forums!
I´m also a sucker for Hondas, I have 4 of them at the moment..
That´s a nice looking Legend, wouldn´t mind having one myself!
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
Dr.AK

Viestien lukumäärä: 17

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   Pe 16 Heinä 2010 - 1:50

Hey there,

Greetings from Germany!

Found this link on Stanceworks and figured I'd join up.

A bit of an introduction... Name's Bastien, 20 years old and a car guy all my life - and as long as I could think, I wanted my cars to be low with some nice wheels sitting flush to the fenders. Cool

I live in a small town called "Bedburg" deep in the west of Germany, 50kms from the Dutch border.

I like to photograph cars and I'm a exclusively photographer & contributor for the blog www.juststance.com.

Check out my flickr if you like: www.flickr.com/bochmannphoto/

Also, my car:

'97 BMW E36 323i Touring on oem 7-series wheels in 8x18 and 9x18.

I'll just whip up a more detailed post of the car and post it up as it'S own thread.
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
Avaruusheppa

Viestien lukumäärä: 386
Muut: Läski piski

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   Pe 16 Heinä 2010 - 4:37

Welcome to all of you guys.

Nice rides you have there.
That legend looks good with those rims.
Great to see touring3 cause in my point of view bmw looks just as good with 5 doors or 3 doors.

And prodigee. I wanna see that integra nice and low afro
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
iamnickoli

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   Pe 16 Heinä 2010 - 5:32

no pokemon shit here.... straight Simply Clean

whassup yall?

Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
niko
Bippu

Viestien lukumäärä: 1136

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   Pe 16 Heinä 2010 - 6:23

Thats sick mate! First box to our forum. Wink
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
RedE46Bimmer

Viestien lukumäärä: 2

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   Pe 16 Heinä 2010 - 8:06

I made an intro thread, feel free to delete it moderators. I dont mean to clutter up the site with a useless intro thread Very Happy

My names Brandon, I'm from North Carolina (USA)

I've seen some of you guys on StanceWorks you guys and you guys bring the heat !

Here's my E46... Actually it Might Be gone soon here though .....

And the 240 V8 project

Viimeinen muokkaaja, RedE46Bimmer pvm La 17 Heinä 2010 - 7:49, muokattu 2 kertaa
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
JS1984

Viestien lukumäärä: 564

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   Pe 16 Heinä 2010 - 10:15

Lainaus :
I like to photograph cars and I'm a exclusively photographer & contributor for the blog www.juststance.com.

Awsome pics! Smile I am cam whore cyclops , or at least I am really interested in photographing. Nice to see you here. I´ll keep checking your pics Wink
What is your camera setup?
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot https://www.unisex.fi
Avaruusheppa

Viestien lukumäärä: 386
Muut: Läski piski

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   Pe 16 Heinä 2010 - 12:17

iamnickoli kirjoitti:
no pokemon shit here.... straight Simply Clean

whassup yall?

Nickolis here........ with his banana thong ('Twisted Evil')
I like you box
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
Sergey
Vanneholisti

Viestien lukumäärä: 1332
Muut: kaikkea moottorilla varustettua

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   Pe 16 Heinä 2010 - 13:02

240 V8 affraid i hope it's supercharged too Wink I'm kinda superchargerfreak...

without a supercharger No
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
Mazuuu

Viestien lukumäärä: 446

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   Pe 16 Heinä 2010 - 16:13

Nice to see that the "NPS" has spread abroad Smile Welcome m8s and hope you will tell to your friends from this forum tongue btw, your rides are awesome Very Happy
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
Antto-
VAGwhore

Viestien lukumäärä: 653

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   Pe 16 Heinä 2010 - 16:20

Sweet Jesus that E46 is HAWT Cool
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
Saukkii
Auran Leiffi

Viestien lukumäärä: 701
Muut: Daihatsu Charade 1,3i

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   Pe 16 Heinä 2010 - 16:22

welcome to forum guys! keep on going the good work! Smile
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
iamnickoli

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   Pe 16 Heinä 2010 - 17:20

America sux for not teaching us other languages mandatory. Lol u guys can read and write english. I'm jelly
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
Dr.AK

Viestien lukumäärä: 17

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   Pe 16 Heinä 2010 - 17:30

JS1984 kirjoitti:
Lainaus :

Awsome pics! Smile I am cam whore cyclops , or at least I am really interested in photographing. Nice to see you here. I´ll keep checking your pics Wink
What is your camera setup?

Nice to hear, haha. Smile

My gear is not much, to be honest. Just a Canon EOS 450D and a few low budget lenses. The kit lens (18-55mm IS) and a cheapo telezoom (55-250mm IS) (both are just what I use when I shoot shows or rolling shots) and a few very old manual M42 lenses (Helios 44-M 58mm f2, Isco-Göttingen Westromat 50mm f1.9, Pentacon 135mm f2.8 and a few others not worth mentioning) which I absolutely love for shooting static stuff because they offer pretty good quality for a very low price if you can live with 30+ years old equipment were you have to do everything by hand.
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
TMA
the Mode

Viestien lukumäärä: 2749

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   Pe 16 Heinä 2010 - 17:31

Antto- kirjoitti:
Sweet Jesus that E46 is HAWT Cool

Damn right! Cool

This shit looks good, how in the hell this kind a hellhole like Finland can put up in a game this kind a forum and get visitors from Australia and United States.? I'm stunned. No, just glad. More, I want more. cheers
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot http://instagram.com/taneli_a
iamnickoli

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   Pe 16 Heinä 2010 - 17:42

Trust me, we AMERICA is always looking at other cars in other countries. It gives us that tingly feeling.

Feel free to browse our forum as well
iamsimplyclean.com
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
kiMMMe

Viestien lukumäärä: 884
Muut: fillari...

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   Pe 16 Heinä 2010 - 17:55

welcome to the forum Smile all of your cars looks great, the e36 touring looks awsome Cool
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
toni
"mul on visio"

Viestien lukumäärä: 4166
Muut: CR250

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   Pe 16 Heinä 2010 - 20:41

Ooooooh, the red e46 is honestly hot, even though i'm not really into bmw's :P
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot http://www.tonikoli.com
Sergey
Vanneholisti

Viestien lukumäärä: 1332
Muut: kaikkea moottorilla varustettua

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   Pe 16 Heinä 2010 - 21:06

true it is hot as hell.

beemers has got so bad reputation these days i wouldn't buy one because the bad image. Finnish general opinion: If you buy a (used) BMW = you're assohole.

and mostly it's a fact.
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
Oxer

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   Pe 16 Heinä 2010 - 21:29

Im happy I own Honda's then haha..

Thanks for making us feel welcome guys.. Its not often that a Non-English forum would invite us over, So we are Happy to be here!

If only our cars were as crazy as yours! You guys really know how to get it looking right!
Näytä käyttäjän tiedot
prodigee

ViestiAihe: Vs: The International Introductions Thread!   Pe 16 Heinä 2010 - 21:35

New color on my stockers!

Näytä käyttäjän tiedot

The International Introductions Thread!

Näytä edellinen aihe Näytä seuraava aihe Takaisin alkuun 
Sivu 1 / 2Siirry sivulle : 1, 2  Seuraava

Oikeudet tällä foorumilla:Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa
 :: International NPS :: International No Pokemon Shit :: General Bullshit-